SEO Account Manager yellowHEAD is looking for an SEO Account Manager to manage and promote cross-channel, multi-vertical websites.
- The candidate needs to be an analytical and perceptive professional, and a skilled communicator who can collaborate effectively with clients. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Customer facing – direct communication with your customers via phone calls, Skype and F2F meetings
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, and optimizing website content
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels, reviewing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes
- Working with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- At least 1.5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and creating / managing content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and website administration – an advantage
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Languages: Fluent English – verbal, written, reading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills & strong client-facing skills
- B.A. in Business Management / Communications or any related field
PPC Account Manager yellowHEAD is looking for a PPC Account Manager to manage large budgets for global industry-leading companies.
What you’ll do:
- Managing large accounts' Facebook campaigns
- Working independently with international clients, managing entire scale of communication with the clients including F2F meetings, phone calls & Skype meetings
- Compiling performance reports & analyzing campaign performance
- BA university degree (advantage to a degree in scientific study, e.g. Economics, etc.)
- Prior PPC experience and familiarity with Facebook systems
- High analytical skills and profound knowledge of Excel
- Fluent written and verbal English
- 1-2 years of experience in managing e-commerce campaigns
- Highly motivated with great communication skills
ASO (App Store Optimization) Support – Student Position We're looking for exceptional candidates to join a new and emerging field in online marketing - App Store Optimization.
- Join yellowHEAD’S leading App Store Optimization (ASO) team - we work with some of the world’s most popular mobile applications!
- You will continually learn the cutting-edge methodologies that form the base of ASO
- Responsibilities include keyword research, localization
- BA students, with availability for a half-time position
- Quick learner of online tools and internal methodologies
- Analytical mind with impeccable attention to detail
- A true "people-person" with strong organizational skills - someone who can handle multiple clients while giving their best to each one
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent written & spoken English - a must