This ASKyH episode will introduce you to one of the greatest platforms to advertise and to reach your audience – Instagram!
Adi Susman, Social Media Expert, explains why you should advertise on Instagram: There are over 700 million active users, engagement and conversion rates are soaring, and ads appear as regular posts, thus friendly to viewers.
Hello everyone and welcome back to another episode of ASKyH.
In this world of endless information, there are no limits in marketing and advertising. All you have to do is to choose the right platform, the right way you want to communicate with your audience, and BOOM – success is right around the corner.
I’m Adi and today we’re going to talk about one of the greatest platforms to advertise and to reach your audience: Instagram.
With more than 1 billion active users, Instagram is a leading social media platform and has become a huge, diverse online community with unlimited marketing potential.
This social media platform is super effective for companies with eye-catching visual content. Paid advertising on Instagram can be another effective way for your business to connect with your potential customers and achieve objectives such as:
- sending traffic to your website,
- increasing your website conversions and
- boosting amount of app installs and app engagement.
So why should you advertise on Instagram?
Here are our top reasons:
- Instagram is a massive, ever-growing community.
- Instagram and Facebook are connected, so it’s easier to target your audience based on Facebook data.
- The setup and creation of ads are done through Facebook, making it super easy.
- The engagement rate on Instagram is higher than the engagement rate on any other social media platform, especially for purchasing purposes. As long as your product is visually engaging, you could drive purchases which are beneficial for your ROI.
- Instagram ads are not intrusive. They look the same as regular posts.
And before our time ends, let’s talk a bit about Instagram stories.
Instagram Stories Ads
Stories Ads are the new kids in town. With over 250 million daily users, it’s a great way to grow your brand awareness.
With Instagram stories, however, you have the liberty to post content that will disappear automatically after 24 hours. This short lifespan engages people and makes them curious. At the same time, it allows the marketer to share information in a more authentic way. That, for the long term, can become addictive to the audience.
Don’t forget to Like and Subscribe to our channel for new videos.
Thanks for tuning in. I’m Adi and we’ll see you next time on ASKyH!back to blog